My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Soon to be real famous novelist and poet, Dylan is the titular Aspie, of the Aspie Diaries. His many ambitions are to graduate University, become a great writer, go to Paris and get his own apartement.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Welcome and Salutations

Welcome fellow gamers to my Dungeons and Dragons web site. I may go into other Role Playing games at some point, but for now I’m sticking to Dungeons and Dragons, mainly because it’s the only one I have played. Things you can expect to see on my blog are...
  • Notes on campaign settings I'm coming up with. I plan on making an African based campaign setting and I am also considering making a European based campaign setting for my own game use. You guys can check out what I’ve got for it and tell me what you think. Expect these to be very detailed, I love making worlds. If they aren’t detailed enough for you or you want information on a certain nation or tribe or something please tell me and I will be happy to make the information for you.
  • Monotheism, as a player of Dungeons and Dragons you may have experienced some prejudice by religious groups or something like that. Well, here at Writer’s Dungeons and Dragons Blog we (er, me) are trying to bring awareness to that the Dungeons and Dragons universe is not satanic (except for the drow, but they don’t really count because they are the bad guys and don’t actually worship satan as much as a reasonable facsimile). I will be using real monotheist religions such as Christianity, Islam and Judaism and how they can be worked into a campaign. To do this I will be making example characters. This will also include prestige classes, and maybe even normal classes.
  • Fan art, by myself, but if you want to get your art on my blog contact me at . I’m thinking about doing some sketches of Menzoberranzan architecture. I picture a temple to Lolth as something like a spider shaped cathedral carved out of rock with lots of spiders and naked drow females and jewels and spikes and stuff. You can also expect pictures of some of my characters and the example characters I mentioned in Monotheism.

Well, that’s it. Hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very interesting, can't wait to see more of your ideas.(sorry I haven't contacted you in a while, I have no explanation, sorry)

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger Dylan said...

Thanks, I'd like your opinion on some of the stuff I come up with.

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home